15 marca 2024

Nightgowns, because I need to even sleep beautifully

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅  

Nightgowns


───  ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅  ──

    Am I crazy or romanticizing my whole life makes me wanna live more? I need everything pretty or else I can't get myself to do anything. Studying? Get pretty space and clean Your room. Journaling? I have to have a pretty journal etc. etc... It makes me just happier and more motivated. I guess if it works for me then it's good, right?

    But how can I romanticize sleep?! I don't have problems with sleeping, I take my long time to prepare and pamper myself before sleeping so I can wake up full of life energy (my hormones still say no to this... And insulin resistance). I also like to be in pretty pyjamas. But I have been dreaming of some long gown with ruffles for sleeping, just for myself. It has to be long, as I have some nasty poly sateen short nighties, they are short and I wake up literally exposed as I move when sleeping. It's not so comfortable. I need something long and comfortable.

    So my future nightgown has to be: 1. long 2. wide at legs (around 2,5 cm circumference ?).

    Here are some examples of gowns that I truly feel like making;

 
https://www.lavenderfieldsonline.com/collections/nightgowns-nightshirts

 I'd love to have the first long robe!

 
 
     Another dream of mine alongside the nightgown is a robe... I could lounge in both these garments in evenings like I always do. I love a good robe. Right now I have one, dusky pink Tencel robe that is okay, but it's a little bit too big on me and too short? I kind of wish to just have more frilly looking one.

    I also need to think of something for when it's cold. I am 90% cold most of the time, so maybe something in flannel? But isn't this going to be too heavy? Or maybe I should just make plain nightgown with long sleeves and normal neckline for that... Without lace and frills? Or maybe line it? For now I want something for summer.

    I already have something planned, but that will be posted here later on... How about a pink nightgown? (*^_^*)
 
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
───  ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅  ───  


Sincerely and entirely Yours,
Vin.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz