⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
My flowers
─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───
Some time ago I planted in two big pots two kinds of flowers; marigold and forget-me-not/myosotis. I also started taking care of one of my big plants that had been my company for several years, but was never properly taken care of. I replanted it, gave it a new soil and put a stick in it that now handles the weight of the long plant. And it started growing new, little, green and shiny leaves! It made me so happy. I also very often clean its leaves from dust.
Going back to my flowers; right now as the weather is not so promising, I kept them in home, but I hope to bring them back to fresh air soon, it's April, for god's sake!
Marigolds are one supposed to be a one-year, while myosotis two-year (if I remember correctly).
I never thought that the process of watching my flowers grow is gonna be this exciting and such a reward to a soul. It's one thing that can make me happy theses days, so I try to take photos of this process.
23.04.2024:
Myosotis
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz