1 lipca 2024

ART FIGHT 2024!!!!!!! :D

  FINALLY ART FIGHT IS HERE!!!!!

I can't wait for it to start! Last year (my first year) My friend told me to join it, so and I was really excited to the point where I got really long anxiety attack and I hated it!!! but it was so funny on the long run... Because it sounds so stupid when I say that I got an anxiety attack, because of an event online !!! 
I had a lot of fun and I learned to draw much faster! Thanks to Art Fight I got a chance to get a lot of art from others and a lot of nice words and new mutuals! Which is always fun.

This year I started preparing really early, because I was so excited that I couldn't wait to just start later and I gained like almost 200 followers in span of two weeks... So it's really crazy, but I really got myself into the promotion phrase on their Discord server...

I have an inner feeling that I'm gonna get a lot of attacks and I won't be able to revenge almost everyone! So I stated on my profile that I won't be able to revenge as much as I wanted to, to not overwork myself, but we will see. I also have an inner feeling that a lot of amazing artists are gonna attack me, so I hope it will be true, because I like some OC art so bad!

I have over 160 people on my hitlist, but not that much of bookmarks, but it still made me panic a little bit, because of how much people I bookmarked but it's OK!

What is site is down. The event started at 20:00 and now it's almost 22:00, so it's down for quite a long time, but I guess that when I wake up tomorrow,  everything will be fine. Maybe someone will have already attacked me? That would be fun.

Cannot wait for it !!! xoxo





XOXO,
Sincerely and entirely Yours,
Vin.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz