9 listopada 2023

First post.

     Hello... Is blogging still a thing in 2023? I won't even dare to get an answer on this one... I've seen several people still enjoy blogging and I am trying to express my stupid thoughts somewhere that is not social media. I do journal, but I sometimes would love to openly debate. I thought that blogging may fill that hole in me, even if it's more like 2000s thing I guess? But I am not doing this for anyone, but for myself.

    I plan on making some more deeper posts, about my life analysis and various topics and etc. Sometimes I might put my favorite artworks & images in here... I'd love to take up subjects of art a lot as well, it might be even my main topic here.

    I really wanna post my poetry or poetic prose here as well, but sadly it's in my native language.

    I am young - personality and appearance wise, but inside I see myself as an old soul... that makes is so complicated to start deep conversations with people my age, when it comes to art debates - it's even 100% harder!

    Will I stick to this blog? Who knows. No-one may even read it, but it's okay, it's not about writing for 100 people. You're just gonna loose Yourself in this and become what these 100 people want You to be while blogging.


 Sincerely and entirely Yours,

Vin.

1870s fashion illustration
Beautiful 1870s fashion illustration, to catch Your eye.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz