17 maja 2024

Old and crappy cameras that they would produce in 2010s

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅  

2010s cameras

───  ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅  ──

 Do You get it? Why I can't find any more of these so-bad-quality-that-it's-so-good type of cameras? 

The answer: what regular consumer would wants a shitty image quality nowadays?

     It came to my attention when I was searching for this type of devices that they are nowadays really hard to get anywhere. I don't want a Sony camera for like 500 USD! I want a small, cheap and nostalgic type of camera... Where the shitty quality would be a better price than the ultra mega detailed images.

    I wish to come back to what I had.

    In 2013 I had a crappy Samsung  ES30 camera. When I am researching some stuff about this, it seems like it finished its sale on some polish site in 2012. And the manual to it on samsung site is listed to 2010. So we get the drill.

        Back then photographing was only to capture a moment. To make it into mentally beautiful image... Keeping it as a memory and judge it by that value, not aesthetics. 

I remember vividly, as well as I still see my old photos always not being the ones to be pretty, but to capture what was going on. THIS made them so beautiful and aesthetic. The accidental beauty. Not thinking by aesthetics,  but in the end the nostalgia of bygone time is ethereal.

    The quality could be bad, but imo it's better than on my iPhone 13!

    I know I am a big sucker for the nostalgia of 2008-2015.. It just speaks to me really easily, recently I am trying to bring back some 2014 looking Instagram feed with these filters which is funny.

    I just feel this deep sadness inside of me that the past is done. I cannot go back to 2014 Instagram... Where You would actually see Your friends feed instead of ads and reels... And where people would post whatever they wanted, not caring about their profile looking really pretty. I wish it was so careless like it was back then... My theory is that everything changes as soon as Instagram started developing their stories feature. Yes, it's great! I am addicted to making silly stories about funny things... Etc. But that stopped people from being casual and actually depict fun stuff on their profile.

    Posting some unedited fun life event (not exactly pretty photo for example) now probably would be laughed at in most cases or something (my mom would ask me why I posted that lol).

    I was drawing my friend today and she agreed with me on the cameras matter. She also told me she's probably gonna buy herself a camera like mine too!


Sincerely and entirely Yours,
Vin.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz