24 maja 2024

Some of my makes in Blender

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅  

Blender makes

───  ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅  ──
 

I've wanted to use Blender for 3 years now, but I always failed to do anything till this year... Because I finally stopped fearing it and I can turn that damn cube into something.

These 3d projects will help me with drawing backgrounds digitally.

Let's see some of them!

My first serious project

It was supposed to be a simple background for a drawing with Katamenos. I learned almost everything with this project, it was a big step for me! I did it twice, as I gained some knowledge during that process.

I had really hard time rendering it though. It all was just low quality.. The drawing never happened :P

Also my computer is too bad to process cycles smoothly.

Cycles:

Eevee:

Inside (eevee)!:


Second minor project:

Nothing really to talk about. Just some walls for a drawing with Irmes and Paris. I wanted to mirror the columns, but I don't know why it didn't do anything. It was coloured, but idk where the colours went.


Recent more complex project!:

Did it yesterday. With this project I enjoy the textures the most and how the light behaves. I learned how to position the camera more easily and how to actually render something somehow decently.
It's a scene made for a drawing with Irmes!
I still do not know how to shape unnatural shapes like a pot... It was a pain... IDK!

Cycles:

Eevee:

Backstage:

 
Sooo... I hope to at least finish one drawing using these backgrounds.



Sincerely and entirely Yours,
Vin.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz